Laser Tattoo removal is an exciting market at the moment. Whether to remove unwanted tattoos or semi-permanent make up, this area of the industry is growing rapidly. If you would like to become qualified in this area of the industry, we can help. This Laser Tattoo removal training will give you the knowledge and practical experience to carry out the tattoo removal confidently
Our classes are kept small so that each student gets the quality training that they need. Our instructors are knowledgeable laser trainers in the industry with years of experience and currently work in the field.
The course will include
- Overview of A&P relating to Tattoo removal
- Risks and complications – What side effects patients will experience and how to manage them, before during and after pictures that show what patients will be experiencing during Tattoo removal
- Hands-On Laser Practice. To be a competent practitioner requires that you’ve put your hands on a machine.
- You’ll experience:
- Practice interacting with lasers (understanding the buttons, switches, and knobs of many lasers)
- Practice firing the laser on paper to get used to the technique and feel for it
- Laser physics, safety, tissue interaction
- Treating different colours and inks to get the best result
- Patient consultation, expectations & post treatment care
NB This course is only available to medical practitioners, or practitioners that have completed the Level 4 Laser & Light treatments course.
Laser Tattoo Removal Training is one day and includes hands on practical experience