The Fast Track Laser Course course is suitable for therapists who have experience working with Laser and IPL and need to upgrade their qualification.
The Fast Track Laser course includes theory based on the assignments to be carried out, demonstration of practical ability and practical assessment
Please note you will be asked to provide evidence of your work with laser and IPL
Day 1: Theory
- The difference between Laser and IPL.
- Types of medical and hair removal lasers – How to choose the right laser
- Characteristics of laser,
- Marketing your laser business for success
- All relevant equipment,
- Laser parameters (wavelength, chromophore, pulse duration, selective photothermolysis, repetition rate, spot size, energy setting) and their effect upon results.
- Operating laser machine system,
Day 2 – Practical
- How to prepare client for treatments
- Full demonstrations to laser treatments.
- Practice sessions for students to perform laser hair removal treatments on various areas and hair types.
- Practice sessions for students to perform laser thread vein removal treatments
Day 3 – Practical Assessment
Course duration: 3 Days